About The LAIR
- To be recognized by the San Antonio alternative lifestyle community as a facility delivering exceptional services. To be respected for our high ethical standards, and our dedication to serving the needs of both the membership and the community.
- Our culture of excellence and commitment to both the community and the individual member comes from a balance between meeting the objectives of the facilities intent and those needs of our members. This culture is based on our core tenets of trust, honor, integrity, respect, and discipline.
- To make a meaningful difference in the lives of the San Antonio alternative lifestyle community by offering a publicly-accessible lifestyle-friendly private facility for the artistic interpretation of the alternative lifestyle arts.
- To responsibly provide a safe, clean, and non-judgmental environment to members of the San Antonio Alternative Lifestyle Community.
- To develop and maintain strong, professional, long-term relationships with our members. These relationships are built on trust and mutual understanding and solid commercial practices.
Services we offer:
We offer a wide range of alternative lifestyle services including:
- Educational training
- Community event organization
- Community recreational activities and meeting sponsorship.
Meeting our communities needs:
The most common needs that we fulfill for the alternative lifestyle community are by providing:
- Our members with a safe, clean, and non-judgmental environment.
- A Meeting facility for group, educational, demonstration, and introductory services.
- A venue through which to hold private fee-based recreational events
- A publicly accessible private membership only facility through which to hold membership-based recreational events.
- Local lifestyle-oriented craftsmen a venue to which to market and vend their products on consignment.